Do you have questions or want to speak with an understanding cancer nurse?
Do you speak a language other than English? You can talk confidentially to a Cancer Council nurse with the help of an interpreter for the cost of a local call (except from mobiles).
Simply follow these steps:
- Call 13 14 50, Monday to Friday 9am–5pm.
- Say the language you need.
- Wait on the line for an interpreter (may take up to 3 minutes).
- Ask the interpreter to contact Cancer Council Victoria on 13 11 20.
- Talk with a cancer nurse with the help of an interpreter.
This free confidential service is for anyone affected by cancer, including family members, carers and friends.
For more information on the services available, visit Cancer Council 13 11 20 or call 13 14 50 and ask the interpreter to contact Cancer Council Victoria on 13 11 20.
To speak confidentially with a Quit Specialist with the help of an interpreter, simply follow these steps:
- Call 13 7848, Monday to Friday 8am–8pm.
- Wait on the line for a Quit Specialist.
- Request for an interpreter in your language.
- The Quit Specialist will then arrange for a callback with an interpreter.
See the Quit website or call 13 7848 for more information.