If you’re going through cancer during COVID-19, you’re not alone.
When you call the Cancer Council support line on 13 11 20, you’ll talk to a cancer nurse and get the support you need.
Our cancer nurses can:
- explain what cancer is and what will happen during treatment
- give you tips for managing common side effects
- discuss treatment options
- help you find your way around the health system
- provide counselling support
- help you care for someone with cancer and look after your wellbeing
- provide financial counselling to help you manage the cost of cancer
- match you with volunteers with a similar cancer experience to talk to
- and much more
It’s free, confidential, and available for anyone affected by cancer who has a question – those diagnosed as well as their family, friends, and carers. We don’t provide individual medical advice.
Our nurses are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Call 13 11 20 now
Need an Interpreter?
To speak with a cancer nurse in your own language, find out more here.
We are grateful to the Dry July Foundation for supporting our services. Since 2019, funds raised through Dry July have specifically gone towards our vital 13 11 20 Information and Support line. Find out more about Dry July here.
Book a call back from one of our cancer nurses.
Do you have a question about cancer? Do you need support? Email us and one of our experienced cancer nurses or a member of our support team will be in contact with you within 2 business days.
Email us now