Cancer never rests, and for that reason, neither do we. Every minute, every hour, every day Cancer Council Victoria is working hard to better understand how we can prevent and treat cancer.
We are asking you to join with others in making a significant investment in the battle against cancer.
Your opportunity to shape the future
Accelerating discoveries in how to prevent cancer and save lives will require the vision and support of passionate and generous people. Join us in safeguarding the health of Australians for generations to come.
With your generous support, we will leverage our expertise, successful track record and partnerships with global health agencies, healthcare and research institutions and community care specialists to our vision for a cancer-free future a reality.
- Every dollar donated to cancer research accelerates discoveries in cancer prevention, treatment and care.
- Every dollar donated to education helps children and adults reduce their cancer risk.
- Every dollar donated to early detection finds cancer early and improves health outcomes.
- Every dollar donated saves lives.
By giving generously and supporting Cancer Council Victoria, you will change the course of history for generations to come.
Round Three of the Venture Grants Research Program at the Isabella Fraser room at the State Library Victoria.
Find out how we helped encourage Aboriginal women to get screened for cervical cancer.
Despite living with a demoralising cancer, Lyall never considered himself a victim.
Our commitment to you
As a major donor you receive exclusive behind-the-scenes access to Cancer Council Victoria’s work and regular updates on your impact.
As a supporter, we're committed to providing you with:
- personalised progress reports
- opportunities to meet cancer researchers including laboratory visits
- invitations to exclusive events throughout the year
- acknowledgement of your gift on our website, in our Annual Review and other publications
- a dedicated staff member who will keep you updated on the impact of your gift and be available for all your questions
- access to all of Cancer Council’s support services.
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible. With your permission, we will recognise donations of $10,000 or more in our Annual Review.
If you are interested in making a major gift or would like to know more about our major gift program, please contact our philanthropy team on 03 9514 6159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.