1. Zuber V, Bettella F, Witoelar A, et al. Bromodomain protein 4 discriminates tissue-specific super-enhancers containing disease-specific susceptibility loci in prostate and breast cancer. BMC genomics. 2017;18(1):270.
2. Yu D, Takata Y, Smith-Warner SA, et al. Prediagnostic Calcium Intake and Lung Cancer Survival: A Pooled Analysis of 12 Cohort Studies. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2017;26(7):1060-70.
3. Yow MA, Tabrizi SN, Severi G, et al. Characterisation of microbial communities within aggressive prostate cancer tissues. Infectious agents and cancer. 2017;12:4.
4. Yang Y, Lynch BM, Hodge AM, et al. Reply. J Hypertens. 2017;35(8):1722-3.
5. Yang Y, Lynch BM, Hodge AM, et al. Blood pressure and risk of breast cancer, overall and by subtypes: a prospective cohort study. J Hypertens. 2017;35(7):1371-80.
6. Wu JHY, Marklund M, Imamura F, et al. Omega-6 fatty acid biomarkers and incident type 2 diabetes: pooled analysis of individual-level data for 39 740 adults from 20 prospective cohort studies. The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology. 2017.
7. Win AK, Jenkins MA, Dowty JG, et al. Prevalence and Penetrance of Major Genes and Polygenes for Colorectal Cancer. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2017;26(3):404-12.
8. White V, Marco DJT, Bolton D, et al. Trends in the surgical management of stage 1 renal cell carcinoma: findings from a population-based study. BJU Int. 2017;120 Suppl 3:6-14.
9. Watts EL, Appleby PN, Albanes D, et al. Circulating sex hormones in relation to anthropometric, sociodemographic and behavioural factors in an international dataset of 12,300 men. PLoS One. 2017;12(12):e0187741.
10. Walker LC, Pearson JF, Wiggins GA, et al. Increased genomic burden of germline copy number variants is associated with early onset breast cancer: Australian breast cancer family registry. Breast Cancer Res. 2017;19(1):30.
11. Vineis P, Avendano-Pabon M, Barros H, et al. The biology of inequalities in health. Life Course and Longitudinal Studies. 2017;8(4):417-39.
12. Vallance JK, Buman MP, Lynch BM, et al. Reallocating time to sleep, sedentary, and active behaviours in non-Hodgkin lymphoma survivors: associations with patient-reported outcomes. Annals of hematology. 2017;96(5):749-55.
13. The Telomeres Mendelian Randomization C. Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study. JAMA oncology. 2017;3(5):636-51.
14. Stringhini S, Carmeli C, Jokela M, et al. Socioeconomic status and the 25 x 25 risk factors as determinants of premature mortality: a multicohort study and meta-analysis of 1.7 million men and women. Lancet. 2017;389(10075):1229-37.
15. Shimelis H, Mesman RLS, Von Nicolai C, et al. BRCA2 Hypomorphic Missense Variants Confer Moderate Risks of Breast Cancer. Cancer Res. 2017;77(11):2789-99.
16. Shi JW, MacInnis RJ, Boyle T, et al. Physical Activity and Sedentary Behavior in Breast and Colon Cancer Survivors Relative to Adults Without Cancer. Mayo Clinic proceedings. 2017.
17. Shang X, Scott D, Hodge AM, et al. Reply to G-C Chen et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2017;105(4):1016.
18. Shang X, Scott D, Hodge A, et al. Dietary quality is associated with abdominal aortic calcification: A mean of 18-year longitudinal study in community-dwelling older adults. The journal of nutrition, health & aging. 2017;21(2):147-51.
19. Seviiri M, Lynch BM, Hodge AM, et al. Resting heart rate, temporal changes in resting heart rate, and overall and cause-specific mortality. Heart. 2017.
20. Scelo G, Purdue MP, Brown KM, et al. Genome-wide association study identifies multiple risk loci for renal cell carcinoma. Nature communications. 2017;8:15724.
21. Santo L, Teras LR, Giles GG, et al. Circulating resistin levels and risk of multiple myeloma in three prospective cohorts. Br J Cancer. 2017;117(8):1241-5.
22. Rodriguez AJ, Scott D, Hodge A, et al. Associations between hip bone mineral density, aortic calcification and cardiac workload in community-dwelling older Australians. Osteoporos Int. 2017;28(7):2239-45.
23. Reeves AJ, McEvoy MA, MacDonald-Wicks LK, et al. Calculation of Haem Iron Intake and Its Role in the Development of Iron Deficiency in Young Women from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health. Nutrients. 2017;9(5).
24. Phillips SM, Cadmus-Bertram L, Rosenberg D, et al. Wearable Technology and Physical Activity in Chronic Disease: Opportunities and Challenges. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2017.
25. Phelan CM, Kuchenbaecker KB, Tyrer JP, et al. Identification of 12 new susceptibility loci for different histotypes of epithelial ovarian cancer. Nat Genet. 2017;49(5):680-91.
26. Petimar J, Wilson KM, Wu K, et al. A Pooled Analysis of 15 Prospective Cohort Studies on the Association Between Fruit, Vegetable, and Mature Bean Consumption and Risk of Prostate Cancer. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2017.
27. Perret JL, Bowatte G, Lodge CJ, et al. The Dose-Response Association between Nitrogen Dioxide Exposure and Serum Interleukin-6 Concentrations. International journal of molecular sciences. 2017;18(5).
28. Perduca V, Omichessan H, Baglietto L, et al. Mutational and epigenetic signatures in cancer tissue linked to environmental exposures and lifestyle. Current opinion in oncology. 2017.
29. Papa NP, MacInnis RJ, Jayasekara H, et al. Total and beverage-specific alcohol intake and the risk of aggressive prostate cancer: a case-control study. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2017.
30. Papa NP, MacInnis RJ, English DR, et al. Early-onset baldness and the risk of aggressive prostate cancer: findings from a case–control study. Cancer Causes & Control. 2017.
31. Papa NP, MacInnis RJ, English DR, et al. Ejaculatory frequency and the risk of aggressive prostate cancer: Findings from a case-control study. Urologic oncology. 2017.
32. P. Simapivapan AH, A.Boltong. Exploring the provision of alcohol advice by clinicians to breast cancer patients. European Journal of Cancer Care. 2017.
33. Ong JS, Hwang LD, Cuellar-Partida G, et al. Assessment of moderate coffee consumption and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer: a Mendelian randomization study. Int J Epidemiol. 2017.
34. Ong DM, Farrugia H, Wei A. Therapy-Related Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and Myelodysplastic Syndrome in Victoria, Australia 2003-2014. Internal Medicine Journal. 2017:n/a-n/a.
35. Oberoi D, White VM, Seymour JF, et al. Distress and unmet needs during treatment and quality of life in early cancer survivorship: a longitudinal study of haematological cancer patients. European Journal of Haematology. 2017:n/a-n/a.
36. Oberoi D, White VM, Seymour JF, et al. The influence of unmet supportive care needs on anxiety and depression during cancer treatment and beyond: a longitudinal study of survivors of haematological cancers. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer. 2017.
37. Oberoi D, White V, Seymour J, et al. The course of anxiety, depression and unmet needs in survivors of diffuse large B cell lymphoma and multiple myeloma in the early survivorship period. Journal of cancer survivorship : research and practice. 2017;11(3):329-38.
38. Nimptsch K, Song M, Aleksandrova K, et al. Genetic variation in the ADIPOQ gene, adiponectin concentrations and risk of colorectal cancer: a Mendelian Randomization analysis using data from three large cohort studies. Eur J Epidemiol. 2017;32(5):419-30.
39. Nichols HB, Schoemaker MJ, Wright LB, et al. The Premenopausal Breast Cancer Collaboration: A Pooling Project of Studies Participating in the National Cancer Institute Cohort Consortium. Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers; Prevention. 2017;26(9):1360-9.
40. Nguyen TL, Aung YK, Evans CF, et al. Mammographic density defined by higher than conventional brightness thresholds better predicts breast cancer risk. Int J Epidemiol. 2017;46(2):652-61.
41. Nguyen NH, Hadgraft NT, Moore MM, et al. A qualitative evaluation of breast cancer survivors' acceptance of and preferences for consumer wearable technology activity trackers. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer. 2017.
42. Muranen TA, Greco D, Blomqvist C, et al. Genetic modifiers of CHEK2*1100delC-associated breast cancer risk. Genet Med. 2017;19(5):599-603.
43. Mishra GD, Pandeya N, Dobson AJ, et al. Early menarche, nulliparity and the risk for premature and early natural menopause. Human reproduction. 2017;32(3):679-86.
44. Milne RL, Kuchenbaecker KB, Michailidou K, et al. Identification of ten variants associated with risk of estrogen-receptor-negative breast cancer. Nat Genet. 2017;advance online publication.
45. Milne RL, Fletcher AS, MacInnis RJ, et al. Cohort Profile: The Melbourne Collaborative Cohort Study (Health 2020). Int J Epidemiol. 2017.
46. Midttun O, Theofylaktopoulou D, McCann A, et al. Circulating concentrations of biomarkers and metabolites related to vitamin status, one-carbon and the kynurenine pathways in US, Nordic, Asian, and Australian populations. Am J Clin Nutr. 2017;105(6):1314-26.
47. Michailidou K, Lindstrom S, Dennis J, et al. Association analysis identifies 65 new breast cancer risk loci. Nature. 2017;551(7678):92-4.
48. Melin BS, Barnholtz-Sloan JS, Wrensch MR, et al. Genome-wide association study of glioma subtypes identifies specific differences in genetic susceptibility to glioblastoma and non-glioblastoma tumors. Nature Genetics. 2017;49(5):789-94.
49. McGuinness MB, Karahalios A, Kasza J, et al. Survival Bias When Assessing Risk Factors for Age-Related Macular Degeneration: A Tutorial with Application to the Exposure of Smoking. Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 2017:1-10.
50. McGuinness MB, Finger RP, Karahalios A, et al. Age-related macular degeneration and mortality: the Melbourne Collaborative Cohort Study. Eye. 2017.
51. McGrath C, Mihala G, Beesley VL, et al. "Cancer Put My Life on Hold": Work-Related Challenges Among Middle-aged Adults 12 Months After a Diagnosis of Colorectal Cancer. Cancer nursing. 2017;40(2):160-7.
52. Manchanda R, Patel S, Antoniou AC, et al. Cost-effectiveness of population based BRCA testing with varying Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. 2017.
53. Malhotra J, Borron C, Freedman ND, et al. Association between Cigar or Pipe Smoking and Cancer risk in Men: A Pooled Analysis of Five Cohort Studies. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2017.
54. Mahmoodi M, Nguyen-Dumont T, Hammet F, et al. Mutation screening of ACKR3 and COPS8 in kidney cancer cases from the CONFIRM study. Fam Cancer. 2017;16(3):411-6.
55. Mahmood S, MacInnis RJ, English DR, et al. Domain-specific physical activity and sedentary behaviour in relation to colon and rectal cancer risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology. 2017:dyx137-dyx.
56. Machiela MJ, Hofmann JN, Carreras-Torres R, et al. Genetic Variants Related to Longer Telomere Length are Associated with Increased Risk of Renal Cell Carcinoma. European urology. 2017;72(5):747-54.
57. Lynch BM, Nguyen NH, Reeves MM, et al. Study design and methods for the ACTIVity And TEchnology (ACTIVATE) trial. Contemporary clinical trials. 2017.
58. Lynch BM, Leitzmann MF. An Evaluation of the Evidence Relating to Physical Inactivity, Sedentary Behavior, and Cancer Incidence and Mortality. Current Epidemiology Reports. 2017;4(3):221-31.
59. Luchtenborg M, Morris EJA, Tataru D, et al. Investigation of the international comparability of population-based routine hospital data set derived comorbidity scores for patients with lung cancer. Thorax. 2017.
60. Lophatananon A, Stewart-Brown S, Kote-Jarai Z, et al. Height, selected genetic markers and prostate cancer risk: results from the PRACTICAL consortium. Br J Cancer. 2017;117(5):734-43.
61. Lin HY, Chen DT, Huang PY, et al. SNP interaction pattern identifier (SIPI): an intensive search for SNP-SNP interaction patterns. Bioinformatics. 2017;33(6):822-33.
62. Li S, Wong EM, Nguyen TL, et al. Causes of blood methylomic variation for middle-aged women measured by the HumanMethylation450 array. Epigenetics : official journal of the DNA Methylation Society. 2017:00-.
63. Li S, Kim E, Wong EM, et al. Twin birth changes DNA methylation of subsequent siblings. Scientific reports. 2017;7(1):8463.
64. Lee YC, Milne RL, Lheureux S, et al. Risk of uterine cancer for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers. European Journal of Cancer. 2017;84:114-20.
65. Lee YC, Bressel M, Grant P, et al. Improved quality of risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy in Australasian women at high risk of pelvic serous cancer. Fam Cancer. 2017.
66. Law PJ, Berndt SI, Speedy HE, et al. Genome-wide association analysis implicates dysregulation of immunity genes in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Nature communications. 2017;8:14175.
67. Lau MY, Dharmage SC, Burgess JA, et al. The interaction between farming/rural environment and TLR2, TLR4, TLR6 and CD14 genetic polymorphisms in relation to early- and late-onset asthma. Scientific reports. 2017;7:43681.
68. Larson NB, McDonnell S, Cannon Albright L, et al. gsSKAT: Rapid gene set analysis and multiple testing correction for rare-variant association studies using weighted linear kernels. Genet Epidemiol. 2017;41(4):297-308.
69. L G, F B, G G, et al. Internet-based research in epidemiology and the issue of valid consent. . Australasian Epidemiological Association 30th Annual Scientific Meeting; September 2017; Sydney.2017.
70. Kuchenbaecker KB, Hopper JL, Barnes DR, et al. Risks of Breast, Ovarian, and Contralateral Breast Cancer for BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers. JAMA : the journal of the American Medical Association. 2017;317(23):2402-16.
71. Krishnan K, Baglietto L, Stone J, et al. Longitudinal Study of Mammographic Density Measures That Predict Breast Cancer Risk. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2017;26(4):651-60.
72. Krishnan K, Baglietto L, Stone J, et al. Mammographic density and risk of breast cancer by tumor characteristics: a case-control study. BMC Cancer. 2017;17(1):859.
73. Kevric J, Papa N, Toshniwal S, et al. Fifteen-year groin hernia trends in Australia: the era of minimally invasive surgeons. ANZ J Surg. 2017.
74. Kevric J, Papa N, Perera M, et al. Poor Employment Conditions Adversely Affect Mental Health Outcomes Among Surgical Trainees. Journal of surgical education. 2017.
75. Karlsson Linner R, Marioni RE, Rietveld CA, et al. An epigenome-wide association study meta-analysis of educational attainment. Mol Psychiatry. 2017.
76. Karahalios A, English DR, Simpson JA. Change in body size and mortality: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Epidemiol. 2017;46(2):526-46.
77. Jung S, Allen N, Arslan AA, et al. Demographic, lifestyle, and other factors in relation to antimüllerian hormone levels in mostly late premenopausal women. Fertility and sterility. 2017;107(4):1012-22.e2.
78. Jiao X, Aravidis C, Marikkannu R, et al. PHIP - a novel candidate breast cancer susceptibility locus on 6q14.1. Oncotarget. 2017;8(61):102769-82.
79. Jayasekara H, MacInnis RJ, Williamson EJ, et al. Lifetime alcohol intake is associated with an increased risk of KRAS+ and BRAF-/KRAS- but not BRAF+ colorectal cancer. Int J Cancer. 2017;140(7):1485-93.
80. Jayasekara H, Juneja S, Hodge AM, et al. Lifetime alcohol intake and risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma: Findings from the Melbourne Collaborative Cohort Study. Int J Cancer. 2017.
81. Jayasekara H, English DR, Haydon A, et al. Associations of alcohol intake, smoking, physical activity and obesity with survival following colorectal cancer diagnosis by stage, anatomic site and tumor molecular subtype. International Journal of Cancer. 2017:n/a-n/a.
82. Jacka FN, O'Neil A, Opie R, et al. A randomised controlled trial of dietary improvement for adults with major depression (the 'SMILES' trial). BMC medicine. 2017;15(1):23.
83. Hussain SM, Cicuttini FM, Giles GG, et al. Association between Dairy Product Consumption and Incidence of Total Hip Arthroplasty for Osteoarthritis. J Rheumatol. 2017.
84. Hodge A. Is there an Association between ß-Cell Function and Cancer Risk? EBioMedicine. 2017;22:24-5.
85. Hadgraft NT, Winkler EA, Healy GN, et al. Intervening to reduce workplace sitting: mediating role of social-cognitive constructs during a cluster randomised controlled trial. The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity. 2017;14(1):27.
86. Guo Q, Burgess S, Turman C, et al. Body mass index and breast cancer survival: a Mendelian randomization analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology. 2017;46(6):1814-22.
87. Grace MS, Lynch BM, Dillon F, et al. Reply to: Joint associations of smoking and television viewing time on cancer and cardiovascular disease mortality-Methodological issues. Int J Cancer. 2017;140(9):2170-1.
88. Grace MS, Lynch BM, Dillon F, et al. Joint associations of smoking and television viewing time on cancer and cardiovascular disease mortality. Int J Cancer. 2017;140(7):1538-44.
89. Gordon LG, Beesley VL, Mihala G, et al. Reduced employment and financial hardship among middle-aged individuals with colorectal cancer. European Journal of Cancer Care. 2017;26(5):e12744-n/a.
90. Geurts YM, Dugue PA, Joo JE, et al. Novel associations between blood DNA methylation and body mass index in middle-aged and older adults. Int J Obes (Lond). 2017.
91. FitzGerald LM, Naeem H, Makalic E, et al. Genome-Wide Measures of Peripheral Blood Dna Methylation and Prostate Cancer Risk in a Prospective Nested Case-Control Study. Prostate. 2017;77(5):471-8.
92. Fiorito G, Polidoro S, Dugué P-A, et al. Social adversity and epigenetic aging: a multi-cohort study on socioeconomic differences in peripheral blood DNA methylation. Scientific reports. 2017;7(1):16266.
93. Fedirko V, Tran HQ, Gewirtz AT, et al. Exposure to bacterial products lipopolysaccharide and flagellin and hepatocellular carcinoma: a nested case-control study. BMC medicine. 2017;15(1):72.
94. F B, T W, R M, et al. Recruitment lessons from the Australian Breakthrough Cancer (ABC) Study. . Australasian Epidemiological Association 30th Annual Scientific Meeting September 2017; Sydney2017.
95. Elsworth BL, Dawe K, Vincent EE, et al. MELODI - Mining Enriched Literature Objects to Derive Intermediates. International Journal of Epidemiology. 2017.
96. Dugué P-A, Bassett JK, Joo JE, et al. DNA methylation-based biological aging and cancer risk and survival: Pooled analysis of seven prospective studies. International Journal of Cancer. 2017:n/a-n/a.
97. Dugue PA, Milne RL, Southey MC. A prospective study of peripheral blood DNA methylation at RPTOR, MGRN1 and RAPSN and risk of breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2017;161(1):181-3.
98. Dugue PA, Bassett JK, Joo JE, et al. Association of DNA Methylation-Based Biological Age with Health Risk Factors, and Overall and Cause-Specific Mortality. Am J Epidemiol. 2017.
99. Dobbinson SJ, Veitch J, Salmon J, et al. Study protocol for a natural experiment in a lower socioeconomic area to examine the health-related effects of refurbishment to parks including built-shade (ShadePlus). BMJ open. 2017;7(2):e013493.
100. Dite GS, MacInnis RJ, Bickerstaffe A, et al. Testing for Gene-Environment Interactions Using a Prospective Family Cohort Design: Body Mass Index in Early and Later Adulthood and Risk of Breast Cancer. Am J Epidemiol. 2017;185(6):487-500.
101. Dimitrakopoulou VI, Tsilidis KK, Haycock PC, et al. Circulating vitamin D concentration and risk of seven cancers: Mendelian randomisation study. Bmj. 2017;359:j4761.
102. d'Errico A, Ricceri F, Stringhini S, et al. Socioeconomic indicators in epidemiologic research: A practical example from the LIFEPATH study. PLoS One. 2017;12(5):e0178071.
103. Day FR, Thompson DJ, Helgason H, et al. Genomic analyses identify hundreds of variants associated with age at menarche and support a role for puberty timing in cancer risk. Nat Genet. 2017;49(6):834-41.
104. Dashti SG, Buchanan DD, Jayasekara H, et al. Alcohol Consumption and the Risk of Colorectal Cancer for Mismatch Repair Gene Mutation Carriers. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2017;26(3):366-75.
105. Clendenning M, Huang A, Jayasekara H, et al. Somatic mutations of the coding microsatellites within the beta-2-microglobulin gene in mismatch repair-deficient colorectal cancers and adenomas. Fam Cancer. 2017.
106. Chanoine S, Pin I, Sanchez M, et al. Asthma Medication Ratio Phenotypes in Elderly Women. The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2017.
107. Campbell PT, Newton CC, Kitahara CM, et al. Body Size Indicators and Risk of Gallbladder Cancer: Pooled Analysis of Individual-Level Data from 19 Prospective Cohort Studies. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2017;26(4):597-606.
108. Burton A, Maskarinec G, Perez-Gomez B, et al. Mammographic density and ageing: A collaborative pooled analysis of cross-sectional data from 22 countries worldwide. PLoS Med. 2017;14(6):e1002335.
109. Burgess JA, Matheson MC, Diao F, et al. Bronchial hyperresponsiveness and obesity in middle age: insights from an Australian cohort. European Respiratory Journal. 2017;50(3).
110. Buller DB, English DR, Buller MK, et al. Shade Sails and Passive Recreation in Public Parks of Melbourne and Denver: A Randomized Intervention. Am J Public Health. 2017:e1-e7.
111. Buller DB, Dobbinson S, English DR, et al. Rationale, design, and baseline data of a cross-national randomized trial on the effect of built shade in public parks for sun protection. Contemporary clinical trials. 2017;55:47-55.
112. Bui DS, Burgess JA, Lowe AJ, et al. Childhood Lung Function Predicts Adult Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Asthma-Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Overlap Syndrome. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2017;196(1):39-46.
113. Bruinsma F WA, Goddard L, Walsh J, Bondavalli D, Severi G, Winship I. Penetrance of FLCN mutations in Birt-Hogg-Dubè (BHD) Syndrome. Familial Aspects of Cancer Meeting August 2017; Kingscliff2017.
114. Brouckaert O, Rudolph A, Laenen A, et al. Reproductive profiles and risk of breast cancer subtypes: a multi-center case-only study. Breast Cancer Research. 2017;19(1):119.
115. Brenner DR, Fanidi A, Grankvist K, et al. Inflammatory Cytokines and Lung Cancer Risk in 3 Prospective Studies. Am J Epidemiol. 2017;185(2):86-95.
116. Boyle T, Vallance JK, Buman MP, et al. Reallocating Time to Sleep, Sedentary Time, or Physical Activity: Associations with Waist Circumference and Body Mass Index in Breast Cancer Survivors. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2017;26(2):254-60.
117. Boyle T, Lynch BM, Ransom EK, et al. Volume and correlates of objectively measured physical activity and sedentary time in non-Hodgkin lymphoma survivors. Psycho-oncology. 2017;26(2):239-47.
118. Bowatte G, Erbas B, Lodge CJ, et al. Traffic-related air pollution exposure over a 5-year period is associated with increased risk of asthma and poor lung function in middle age. Eur Respir J. 2017;50(4).
119. Birmann BM, Andreotti G, De Roos AJ, et al. Young Adult and Usual Adult Body Mass Index and Multiple Myeloma Risk: A Pooled Analysis in the International Multiple Myeloma Consortium (IMMC). Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2017;26(6):876-85.
120. Bernatsky S, Velásquez García HA, Spinelli JJ, et al. Lupus-related single nucleotide polymorphisms and risk of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Lupus Science & Medicine. 2017;4(1).
121. Barrdahl M, Rudolph A, Hopper JL, et al. Gene–environment interactions involving functional variants: Results from the Breast Cancer Association Consortium. International Journal of Cancer. 2017;141(9):1830-40.
122. Barrdahl M, Canzian F, Gaudet MM, et al. A comprehensive analysis of polymorphic variants in steroid hormone and insulin-like growth factor-1 metabolism and risk of in situ breast cancer: Results from the Breast and Prostate Cancer Cohort Consortium. International Journal of Cancer. 2017:n/a-n/a.
123. Backholer K, Hirakawa Y, Tonkin A, et al. Development of an Australian cardiovascular disease mortality risk score using multiple imputation and recalibration from national statistics. BMC cardiovascular disorders. 2017;17(1):17.
124. Augusteijn M. Association of Linoleic Acid intake with Total, CVD and Cancer Mortality: results from a multi-ethnic prospective cohort study [MSc]. AMSTERDAM VRIJE UNIVERSITEIT; 2017.
125. Arriaga ME, Vajdic CM, Canfell K, et al. The burden of cancer attributable to modifiable risk factors: the Australian cancer-PAF cohort consortium. BMJ open. 2017;7(6):e016178.
126. Amos CI, Dennis J, Wang Z, et al. The OncoArray Consortium: a Network for Understanding the Genetic Architecture of Common Cancers. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2017;26(1):126-35.
127. Ambatipudi S, Horvath S, Perrier F, et al. DNA methylome analysis identifies accelerated epigenetic ageing associated with postmenopausal breast cancer susceptibility. Eur J Cancer. 2017;75:299-307.
128. Alif SM, Dharmage SC, Benke G, et al. Occupational exposures to solvents and metals are associated with fixed airflow obstruction. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health. 2017.
129. Alif SM, Dharmage SC, Benke G, et al. Occupational exposure to pesticides are associated with fixed airflow obstruction in middle-age. Thorax. 2017.