The Victorian Cancer Registry periodically publishes Cancer Fact Sheets on a variety of cancer topics.
These sheets include a selection of recent statistics and background information collated into an accessible two-page summary suited to those requiring more detail than is routinely published in our annual statistical reports “Cancer in Victoria: Statistics and Trends”.
The information may include:
- figures on incidence, mortality, survival, prevalence and time trends
- comparisons between Victorian population groups or regions
- international comparisons
- information of risk factors, screening
- commentary around the interperation of the figures presented
Please select from the list of recent Cancer Fact Sheets from the list below – these are in pdf format.
As always, if you are unable to find the information your require, please contact the registry at VCR@cancervic.org.au and we may be able to assist