- Engage Victorian workplaces to enhance their health and wellbeing activities
- Coordinate the successful delivery of the Healthy Workplaces Achievement Program
- Full time fixed term position for 12 months – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people. Sitting within the Prevention Division, The Achievement Program aims to support workplaces, schools and early childhood services to enhance their health promoting environments. The workplaces component of the Achievement Program does this through assisting businesses to achieve set standards around particular health priorities, such as healthy eating, tobacco, physical activity, alcohol and mental health and wellbeing.
About your opportunity
We are seeking a passionate and engaging Workplaces Advisor to support the engagement and progression of Victorian workplaces participating in the Achievement Program. Reporting to the Program Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement program initiatives supporting hundreds of workplaces to create health promoting environments.
- Engage with business networks, key workplace health stakeholders, business and government stakeholders to build the profile of the program.
- Build knowledge capacity of program members by providing guidance in line with best practice health promotion.
- Establish and maintain relationships with program members, stakeholders and organisations to support the program.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline or health or human resources.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, managing and implementing projects, policies or programs.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills particularly in managing stakeholder relationships with peak health organisations.
- Well-developed relationship management skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve shared outcomes with a range of stakeholders.
What we can offer you
This full-time fixed term position for 12 months provides a salary within range $70,593 - $79,370 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
To apply and for more info
This is a re-advertised position. Previous applicants will be considered and need not reapply.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity, download a Position Description and Key Selection Criteria and forward your full application (cover letter, resume and completed Key Selection Criteria document) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Amy Timoshanko on (03) 9514 6432.
Please note: While we appreciate your time in applying for the role, Cancer Council will only contact applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, a National Police Check.
If you feel you can make a positive contribution in this role, please apply as soon as possible, there is no closing date and the role will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.