- Gain valuable administration experience at a well-known and respected charity
- On the job training and development provided
- Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people. The Financial Services Unit is part of the Corporate Services Division, which provides business services to the Cancer Council. The Revenue Processing team within Financial Services provides fundraising processing services and other services as required.
The Revenue Processing team is led by the Revenue Controller who is supported by several Revenue Processing Administrators, the Revenue Processing Administration Assistant as well as volunteers.
About your opportunity
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join the Revenue Processing Team within the Corporate Services Division. With on-the-job training and development provided, your role is to:
- Undertake a variety of administration tasks including, mail handling, document printing/collation and archiving
- Provide support to the Revenue Controller and broader Reporting & Analysis team
- Enter information accurately and promptly into Cancer Council’s supporter database
- Be an active an engaged member of the Revenue Processing team
Gain valuable experience and on the job training whilst contributing to an important cause.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Good communication and numeracy skills
- Ability to use computers and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn and develop
- Good organisation and attention to detail skills
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $40,902- $45,088 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
To apply and for more info
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity, download a Position Description and forward your full application (cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Michael Mulvenna on (03) 9514 6612.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, a National Police Check
Applications close 13 January 2019