Join Team Cancer Council Victoria in this year’s Run Melbourne and help make a real difference to the more than 260,000 Victorians living with cancer.
Run Melbourne is a chance to challenge yourself, set new limits and reduce your cancer risk by being physically active. There are events for all fitness levels:
- 5km (run or walk)
- Half marathon
With your help, we're hoping to raise $95,000 to fund Victoria’s brightest researchers, educate people about reducing their cancer risk and provide the best support possible for people affected by cancer.
We are the only charity that works across every aspect of cancer; we help people from the point of diagnosis through to treatment and beyond.
Why join Team Cancer Council Victoria?
When you fundraise with Cancer Council Victoria, you’ll receive:
- Expert guidance in fundraising and training from our specialised teams
- A Cancer Council Victoria sweatband
- The next 50 supporters to join Team Cancer Council Victoria and setup their fundraising page will receive a 30% discount code for Cancer Council products online.
- When you raise $150, you’ll receive a Cancer Council Victoria supporter running t-shirt
- Receive at least one donation by the end of June and you’ll automatically go into the draw for a chance to win a FitBit Charge 2
Yes, I want to join Team Cancer Council Victoria
Fill out the form below to join our team.