Run Melbourne is taking place on 29 July and we'd love for you to join Team Cancer Council Victoria.
You can help make an impact in the fight against cancer. Just follow these two simple steps.
This unique event lets you run 5km, 10km or 21.1km through our buzzing, action-packed city. It's a chance to challenge yourself, set new limits and reduce your cancer risk by being physically active.
With your help, we're hoping to raise $95,000 to fund the brightest researchers, keep educating people about reducing their cancer risk and keep providing the best support possible for people in need.
Events for all fitness levels
|Step up to the plate and take on your first (or fastest) 5K through the vibrant streets of Melbourne.
||Let the crowd of thousands help to push you across the line as you aim to crush your goals and beat your best 10K.
||Whether it's your first half-marathon or you're chasing a new PB, no event ticks off as many iconic Melbourne landmarks as this.
Champion positions now open.
Exclusive champion entries
If you're ready to take on the challenge of raising over $1,000 you could secure a Champion place, which comes with an array of benefits that are sure to help you across the line.
There are limited places available, so hurry to apply now.
- FREE entry to Run Melbourne 2018
- One FREE official race photo package
- A dedicated wave start position
- Entry into the Cancer Council Victoria VIP marquee
- Entry into the champion runner prize draw
- Beginner or intermediate training guides
- Access to an exclusive Q&A website with information on running and nutrition
- A Cancer Council running t-shirt
- Your very own fundraiser medal
- One-to-one support from our dedicated fundraising team