Below is a selection of scientific papers that have been recently published using data from the Prostate Cancer Research Program. Some of this research has involved researchers from across Australia and around the world.
- Al Olama, A. A., Z. Kote-Jarai, S. I. Berndt, et al. A meta-analysis of 87,040 individuals identifies 23 new susceptibility loci for prostate cancer. Nat Genet. 2014 46(10): 1103-1109.
- Amin Al Olama, A., Z. Kote-Jarai, F. R. Schumacher, et al. A meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies to identify prostate cancer susceptibility loci associated with aggressive and non-aggressive disease. Hum Mol Genet. 2013 22(2): 408-415.
- Eeles, R. A., A. A. Olama, S. Benlloch, et al. Identification of 23 new prostate cancer susceptibility loci using the iCOGS custom genotyping array. Nat Genet. 2013 45(4): 385-391.
- MacInnis, R. J., D. F. Schmidt, E. Makalic, et al. Use of a novel nonparametric version of DEPTH to identify genomic regions associated with prostate cancer risk. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2016.
- MacInnis, R. J., G. Severi, L. Baglietto, et al. Population-Based Estimate of Prostate Cancer Risk for Carriers of the HOXB13 Missense Mutation G84E. PLoS One. 2013 8(2): e54727.
- Severi, G., L. M. FitzGerald, D. C. Muller, et al. A three-protein biomarker panel assessed in diagnostic tissue predicts death from prostate cancer for men with localized disease. Cancer Med. 2014 3(5): 1266-1274.