Find cutting edge cancer clinical trials near you using the new Victorian Cancer Trials Link.

Search now


A special prosthesis or plate that is used to close a gap in the palate, to form a new roof to the mouth. Sometimes the word is also used to describe prostheses made to fill gaps in other parts of the mouth or face.

Cancer Dictionary

Click any letter for dictionary terms beginning with the letter selected.