Cancer Council Victoria, the European Association of
Communication in Healthcare (EACH) and the Department of Health and Human
Services are partnering to deliver this inaugural conference with national and
international delegates. This is the
first time a conference of this kind has been held outside Europe and North
The event schedule includes:
- A two day Teaching Communication in Healthcare
Conference (6‑7 December 2016, SOLD OUT)
- A two day intensive Education Program for healthcare communication educators (8‑9 December 2016, SOLD OUT).
This exciting event
will provide a range of unique opportunities to:
- Explore best practice strategies in communicating
- Develop new skills to implement the
communication recommendations outlined in the Optimal Care Pathways.
- Bring together healthcare communication educators for face-to-face networking and planning future projects
- Increase the capacity for leading healthcare communication educators to develop their communication skills teaching in
order to contribute to workforce development throughout Australia.