Wellness and Life after Cancer
This free program helps cancer survivors and their carers find a “new normal” after treatment has finished.
Hear from experienced facilitators who will deliver engaging and interactive presentations about:
- Adjusting to physical and emotional changes
- Returning to work and managing finances
- Working with your GP to adopt a healthy lifestyle
- Connecting with local support services
Wellness and Life After Bowel Cancer - Connect Health and Community East Bentleigh
Wellness and Life After Cancer Program - Castlemaine Health
Wellness and Life After Cancer Program - Barwon Health
Wellness and Life After Cancer Forum - Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Wellness and Life After Cancer Program - Think Pink Foundation
Living With Cancer
This free program empowers people affected by cancer by providing useful skills and helpful information to support people affected by cancer.
Hear presentations from experts about:
- Getting the most out of your health care team
- Dealing with treatments and side effects
- Nutrition and exercise
- Communicating with family, friends and colleagues
Living with Cancer Education Program - Think Pink Foundation
Living with Cancer Education Program - Eastern Health - Box Hill Hospital
Living with Cancer Education Program - Cabrini Brighton
Living with Cancer Education Program - Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
Call 13 11 20 to find out more. Or visit our events page.