- Play a key integral role in the Information Technology Team and deliver real impact and benefit for the organisation
- Full time, fixed term position for 12 months – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
Information Technology (IT) is part of the Corporate Services Division. This Division provides a range of business services to Cancer Council. The IT team manages and provides strategy, project management, technical support and services for information and communication technologies to all Cancer Council divisions. The IT team plans technology change initiatives in line with organisational technology strategy. As a department, it develops software platforms, supports and enhances software solutions, maintains information technology security, delivers programs of work, implements and maintains the infrastructure of computing, telephony and communication hardware, software and network components, and assists divisions throughout CCV to realise their strategic business objectives.
About your opportunity
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join the Corporate Services Division. Reporting to the Manager of the Project Management Office your role is to:
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to support the delivery of the Information Management System.
- Define, analyse and document current and future state business processes, identifying opportunities for process efficiency/improvements and incorporating these into the functional design of solutions to help achieve business goals.
- Define and manage test cases and user testing during all project phases.
This is a key position within Information Technology and therefore it is imperative that communication and organisational change management are core skills that are demonstrated at every engagement opportunity.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, technology or a related discipline.
- Extensive experience in business analyst roles supporting organisations to understand requirements and deliver to requirements.
- Good understanding of testing and experience creating test scripts to validate requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in options and benefits analysis, stakeholder management, requirements gathering and analysis, business process development and use case development.
What we can offer you
To apply and for more info
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity, download a Position Description and forward your Resume and Cover to email@example.com. Ensure that your cover letter addresses the Key Selection Criteria detailed within the Position Description. For more information contact David Larsen on (03) 9514 6662.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia and a National Police Check.
Applications close 29 January 2021.
Cancer Council Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cancer Council Victoria is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, all applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cancer Council Victoria has a strong commitment to the safety, wellbeing and protection of children and youth. We therefore have robust screening procedures for people who are expected to have contact with children in their roles. This will include criminal record check, Working with Children Check and referee checks.