- Support leadership to deliver strategic people priorities
- Organisational development focus
- Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
People, Leadership and Teams (PLT) Division provide a range of strategic and operational services to support leaders, employees and volunteers. The division supports the entire employee and volunteer lifecycle, ensuring the talented and committed people of Cancer Council are able to empower the community by leading and integrating research with our prevention, support and advocacy work.
About your opportunity
We have several exciting opportunities for human resources professionals to join our team to support and develop our talented and committed people. If you want to use your skills to really make a difference; join our values inspired, fun, collaborative and high performing team and work across an amazing organisation.
We are seeking a Senior Business Partner to join the People, Leadership and Teams Division. Reporting to the Head of People, Leadership and Teams, your role is to:
- Partner with Division Heads and senior leaders to enable and support the achievement of strategic priorities
- Coach, support and advise on organisational change initiatives and leadership and team development
- Develop and facilitate organisational activities including talent identification and development strategies, executive recruitment strategies, succession planning and performance management
- Develop, implement and evaluate priority projects that deliver on Cancer Council’s People Strategy
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Extensive HR senior business consulting or partnership experience, including the successful delivery of organisational development and change projects
- Demonstrated experience with leadership coaching, strong relationship management skills and experience providing specialist advice to senior managers
- Degree level qualifications in Human Resources, Organisational Development or related discipline
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $110,000 - $125,000 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
To apply and for more info
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity download a Position Description and forward your full application (cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Jennifer Atkinson on (03) 9514 6624.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, a National Police Check.
Applications close Sunday 3 February 2019