- Exciting new role to use your digital marketing skills and retail experience
- A national role with a strong focus on UX
- Full-time, permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Fundraising and Communication Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring that Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from Victorians. Through a diverse revenue generation program, the Division works to ensure funds are raised to support Cancer Council’s work in line with the organisation’s mission and values.
This is achieved through best-practice high volume direct marketing approaches; exceptional relationship management of high value supporters including Major Donors, Charitable Trusts and Bequestors; delivery of iconic fundraising events; and product sales and royalties through our retail arm.
The Division’s ways of working enable our teams to move quickly, deliver ongoing value to our supporters and foster a culture of continuous improvement. We connect our cause and values to how we organise ourselves, and our work, to help supporters play their part in saving lives and reducing the impact of cancer.
About your opportunity
We are seeking an experienced e-Commerce Coordinator to join the Fundraising and Communications Division. Reporting to the Retail Lead, your role is to:
- Implement the digital marketing plan that includes ATL and BTL activities to meet sales targets, increase the customer database and grow brand awareness
- Focus on optimising and enhancing the UX to increase customer engagement
- Be responsible for marketing promotions, campaigns, product purchasing, stock management, sales reports and identifying opportunities to reach new audiences
- Work closely with other Cancer Councils nationally, to ensure a truly national approach to deliver a strategic and profitable online store
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Relevant tertiary or diploma qualification in Marketing or a related field and/or experience in digital marketing in a retail environment
- Demonstrated experience successfully executing digital campaigns and marketing plans to achieve targets
- Experience coordinating operational business processes with the ability to effectively identify, develop and implement operational improvement initiatives
- Experience with Google AdWords and/other Google solutions products
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to take initiative
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What we can offer you
To apply and for more info
To apply for this opportunity, download a Position Description and forward your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure that your cover letter addresses the Key Selection Criteria detailed within the Position Description. For more information please contact Ying Tang, 0402 753 106.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, a National Police Check.
Applications close Monday, 14 June 2021.
Cancer Council Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cancer Council Victoria is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, all applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cancer Council Victoria has a strong commitment to the safety, wellbeing and protection of children and youth. We therefore have robust screening procedures for people who are expected to have contact with children in their roles. This will include criminal record check, Working with Children Check and referee checks.