- Work autonomously within a small team to provide quality service and outcomes
- Be a part of Australia’s most trusted cancer ‘Not for Profit’ organisation
- Full time, ongoing position (with Salary Packaging) – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Corporate Services Division incorporates governance, finance, legal, risk, information technology, property and logistics. The focus of the Division is to ensure Cancer Council’s Corporate Services operate to the highest standards of efficiency and effectiveness to ensure compliance and support the organisation to deliver on its Strategic Priorities. The Division also works to ensure the protection and optimisation of the Council’s financial and business assets, and reputation.
About your opportunity
We are seeking a Property & Logistics Coordinator to join the Property & Logistics team within the Corporate Services Division. Reporting to the Property & Logistics Manager your role is to:
- Manage in-house property services and systems, including meeting room setups, inbound and outbound mail, couriers, vehicles, car parks, security, access control and Property & Logistics helpdesk
- Assist the Property & Logistics Manager with managing a range of service provider contracts and contractors, ensuring KPI’s and all required maintenance tasks are delivered and documented
- Assist with the day-to-day processes and procedures for OH&S, First Aid and Emergency Warden functions
Develop a working understanding of all base building systems and implement agreed maintenance schedules for the following services BMS, Mechanical, Lifts, EWIS, Fire Equipment, CCTV, Access Control.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar support role within a property or facilities environment.
- Experience reviewing and documenting facilities or property management processes and analysing information to manage and improve service performance.
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to operate effectively under pressure and resolve multiple issues in a controlled manner.
- Sound problem solving skills with an ability to provide creative solutions.
What we can offer you
To apply and for more info
To apply for this opportunity download a Position Description and forward your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure that your cover letter addresses the Key Selection Criteria detailed within the Position Description. For more information contact Manny Paneda on (03) 9514 6623 or email@example.com
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, a National Police Check
Applications close Thursday 24 June 2021
Cancer Council Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cancer Council Victoria is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, all applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cancer Council Victoria has a strong commitment to the safety, wellbeing and protection of children and youth. We therefore have robust screening procedures for people who are expected to have contact with children in their roles. This will include criminal record check, Working with Children Check and referee checks.