- Join an ambitious and passionate team to launch and deliver new philanthropic campaign
- Fantastic development opportunity to engage with major donors and philanthropic supporters
- Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your environment
Cancer Council Victoria has been leading efforts against cancer since 1936 through world leading research, prevention, support and advocacy programs.
Within the Fundraising and Communication Division, the Philanthropic Partnerships Unit is responsible for delivering significant and sustainable income from philanthropic and major givers. We do this by developing and implementing effective relationship management strategies with these donors, including grant submissions and proposal writing, donor acknowledgement, events and donor data intelligence.
About your opportunity
We are seeking an engaging Philanthropic Partnerships Coordinator to deliver exceptional service to our major donors and philanthropic supporters. Reporting to the Campaign Manager, your role is to:
- Execute strategies to ensure sustainable, long term donor relationships
- Deliver outstanding administrative support across the Campaign Team and broader Philanthropic Partnerships Unit
- Acknowledge and thank major donors in a personalised and meaningful way
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure all collateral, communications and functions are executed at a high level.
This critical role is the heart of the team and engages with multiple stakeholders internally and externally. It’s an exciting time of growth for the Philanthropic Partnerships Unit as we launch a new philanthropic fundraising campaign focusing on major donors and charitable trusts.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in a people focused role in either non-profit or commercial environment
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and an ability to thrive in a busy environment
- Demonstrated high-level stakeholder relationship skills - the ability to engage and make a connection quickly, but with a very genuine interest in people
- A keen interest and passion in donor engagement and management.
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $59,823 – $66,208 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
To apply and for more info
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity download a Position Description and forward your full application (cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Kristina Doucouliagos on (03) 9514 6525.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia and a National Police Check.
Applications close Wednesday 23 January 2019.