- Advise and support leaders with people management and recruitment activities
- Lead and contribute to delivering strategic people projects
- Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people. People, Leadership and Teams (PLT) Division provide a range of strategic and operational services to support leaders, employees and volunteers. The division supports the entire employee and volunteer lifecycle, ensuring the talented and committed people of Cancer Council are able to empower the community by leading and integrating research with our prevention, support and advocacy work.
About your opportunity
We have several exciting opportunities for human resources professionals to join our team to support and develop our talented and committed people. If you want to use your skills to really make a difference; join our values inspired, fun, collaborative and high performing team and work across an amazing organisation.
We are seeking a collaborative People Services Coordinator to join the Peoples Leadership and Teams Division. Reporting to the People Services Manager, your role is to:
- Work with leaders to coordinate and support people processes across the organisation, with a key focus on building leader knowledge and skills;
- Advise leaders and coordinate the end-to-end recruitment process to enable the attraction and recruitment of high performing talent;
- Provide effective and accurate advice to leaders on people policies, processes and our Collective Agreement;
- Lead and contribute to exciting people projects to deliver on our People Strategy commitments.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role and relevant Human Resources or Management Qualifications or working toward completion;
- Exceptional customer service skills providing advice and coordination of recruitment and employment management processes including award and HR legislation interpretation;
- Excellent organisational, problem solving and time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively whilst meeting deadlines.
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $60,000 - $66,208 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
To apply and for more info
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity download a Position Description and forward your full application (cover letter and resume) to email@example.com. For more information contact Tanya Sawtell on (03) 9514 6629.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, a National Police Check
Applications close Monday 28 January 2019