Showcase event: supportive care cancer education programs
Cancer Council Victoria is holding a showcase lunch to celebrate the hard work of everyone involved in delivering the Living with Cancer Education (LWCEP) programs at treatment centres across the state. Whether you’re a current program facilitator or would like to find out more about working with us in this space, come along from 12-4pm, Thursday 17 December at 615 St Kilda Road, Melbourne.
The afternoon will include highlights from 2015 and a preview of activity and opportunities for 2016:
- Achievements and recent innovations in our Living with Cancer Education Program (LWCEP) and Wellness and Life after Cancer (WALAC) survivorship program
- Plans to extend program reach, especially into regional areas, through video conference delivery
- Presentation of a multi-site pilot of a prostate cancer specific program in 2015
- A mini-workshop on collaborative promotion and recruitment strategies
- An overview of new program delivery resources for facilitators and patients
- A review of Cancer Council Victoria’s 2015 patient webinar program
- A tour of the Cancer Council Victoria building.
We hope you can join us for a relaxed afternoon of networking. Bookings are essential as numbers are limited. RSVP by Friday 11 December to firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9514 6348.
Back to Cancer Information and Support News for Health Professionals