Business Analyst / Customer Experience Analyst (FCD.44)
- Suit Business Analyst, Marketing Analyst or Customer Experience person looking for a customer focused role.
- Coordinate the mapping, testing and development of Cancer Council's fundraising supporter journeys.
- Full time permanent position - St Kilda Road, Melbourne
The position of Supporter Journey Officer will work across a broad range of areas in this respected NFP to drive a supporter centric focus for our supporter journeys
About your environment
Cancer Council Victoria has been leading efforts against cancer since 1936 through world leading research, prevention, support and advocacy programs. The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring that Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from the Victorian public. In line with the organisation's mission and values, the division is responsible for the delivery of iconic fundraising events such as Daffodil Day, Australia's Biggest Morning Tea and Relay for Life. Within this division lies the Supporter Experience Business Unit, which is responsible for the developing and maintenance of support relationship management approaches across Cancer Council Victoria's mass market fundraising activities.
About your opportunity
We are seeking a self-reliant Supporter Journey Officer with business analysis skills and a customer centric focus to join the Supporter Experience Business Unit. Reporting to the Supporter Engagement & Operations Manager, your role is to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Cancer Council's fundraising supporter journeys and intended objectives, with guidance from the Supporter Engagement & Operations Manager.
- Use Visio (or a similar program) to map and keep up to date a comprehensive visual representation of supporter journeys across the fundraising portfolio.
- Develop reporting templates to capture a snapshot of key strategies and outcomes that positively impact the supporter journey.
- Assist in the design, implementation and analysis of alternative supporter experiences and journeys.
- Develop written reports and presentations for Coordinators and Managers, and provide support in campaign and program evaluation to Supporter Engagement & Operations Manager
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Diploma qualification in Marketing or Business Management or a related discipline, with demonstrated experience with project/campaign mapping, tracking and a knowledge of direct marketing principles and business analysis
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathetically listen to supporters and work effectively with a broad range of people across the business
- Logical, systems driven thinking with computer literacy and experience working with Visio and databases
- The ability to drive continuous innovation and improvement for our supporters
What we can offer you
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $47,806 - $52,716 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
To apply and for more info
To apply for this opportunity download a Position Description and forward your full application (cover letter and resume) to email@example.com. For more information contact Glenn Mountain on (03) 9514 6537.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia and a National Police Check
Applications close Sunday 15th January 2017